Join our team. Are you ready to change the game? Find out more →

Uni Potsdam Erasmus Learning Agreement

If you would like to use Table C of the Learning Agreement “after mobility” form for your list of benefits, for example because your host university does not create its own form, please indicate at the beginning of the document the actual period of your mobility abroad – this period must correspond to the period indicated on the Certificate of Departure. Table C must be signed by the host university and submitted in the AAA. Please note that stays through an extension program (EC) are not possible. This is because most ECs are only offered in a proportion of 15 ECTS, which excludes 30 full-time ECTS during an Erasmus stay. The Erasmus programme is aimed at students holding the University of Vienna. In addition, ba studies are conditional on students being at least in the third semester of the course concerned at the time of their entry into office. For all partner universities with a language other than German, the application for an Erasmus place must acquire a language certificate. The required level of language must be demonstrated at the time of application; The date of the examination may be up to four years at the time of application. In the case of applications for several language countries, several language titles must be provided, if necessary. The required language levels are defined by the host university concerned. The specific level required is visible for each place in the agreement information in the Outgoing portal (information icon on the left edge of the line, next to “University of Vienna”).

Please also contact your host university directly to find out what language requirements are and whether the university itself requires an additional language certificate (for example. B TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). For more information on proof of the language, click here. Table A: Choice of courses you will take at the host university Detailed information about the Learning Agreement, which defines the ECTS courses you will take during your stay abroad, can be found on the International Office page. The Learning Agreement allows you to create directly from your workflow in Mobility Online.Learn about the teaching offer at your host university and compare the program with ours and discuss the planned program with your curriculum director and mobility coordinator. The completed learning agreement will then be signed by the Mobility Coordinator at our institute and uploaded to Mobility Online.Consult your host university to find out when the Learning Agreement should be presented. You yourself are responsible for the fact that your host university receives the Learning Agreement in a timely manner (normally when you enroll in the partner university). If the host university does not apply for the apprenticeship agreement at the time of registration, please send a scan of the Learning Agreement to the host university for signature.

We take processes apart, rethink, rebuild, and deliver them back working smarter than ever before.